Because you know everybody googles themselves. Also, I like having this information all in one place, neatly organized. Which comes as a shock to no one, I’m sure.
- Review of “The Dark of the Year” over at Grasping for the Wind.
- A podcast I did about STO (can you tell I was terrified the whole time? I’m a writer, not a spokesperson).
- I got Kotaku-ed! (They have no idea who I am, I’m sure. But hey, they say I wrote a fake interview with (fictional character) Seven of Nine. I totally love this. You can find the other Supplemental Logs I wrote at the STO website.
- This gentleman says some lovely things about The Exquiste Corpuscle Antho (and my play within said antho).
- BoingBoing makes mention of the Exquisite Corpuscle.
- I do some voice over work in this short cartoon from Frank Wu, which was also BoingBoinged a while back.
- Here’s an article from Scripps College (my undergrad) talking about me coming back to teach. They get a bunch of details wrong (Class of 2000, here, thanks – also, not a director) but it’s a nice article.
- The LA Times talks about a reading program my mother started at my little brother’s school (back in ’97 – that’s vintage).
- Here’s my Pop talking about vaccines. (I’ll give you one guess where I get both my OCD and my fascination with healthcare).
- My Uncle Stan rocks. Here’s an extremely early draft of Krull and a nice review of Any Which Way You Can.